
Moritz Scholz/Getty Images Us has affiliate partnerships. We receive compensation when you click on a link and make a purchase. Learn more!
If it's between walking and driving, I (almost) always pick walking. Even when I don't have to and even during the chilly months, you'll find me strutting to the grocery store, restaurant, hair salon and beyond. But that doesn't mean I always wear sneakers. Other shoe styles can be just as comfortable yet *so* much more elevated — and I found 13 pairs on Amazon to prove it.
These sleek loafers, dainty flats, sassy boots and more are designed for actual walking, with elements like memory foam and arch support that make them feel surprisingly similar to sneakers. Whether for errands, travel or girls' nights, these are the comfy-chic shoe looks in my fall rotation.
1. My Favorite: Simple and polished with a classic bow on the toe, these memory-foam ballet flats are a wardrobe staple. Gold is extra stunning.
2. Hybrid Shoes: Combine sneakers and Mary Janes with these strappy fall shoes . Shoppers love them for work, walks and errands.
3. Cool Girl: Jennifer Aniston wears suede clogs, so naturally, I'm snagging this cork pair . It gives arches some serious love.
4. Cute Booties: Nothing channels fall vibes like ankle booties, and this chocolate-toned version makes even a tee and jeans appear chic.
5. Luxe Leopard: Rich moms like Jennifer Lawrence and Sandra Bullock are all about leopard print this year. Nail the look with these sassy loafers .
6. Sleek and Slouchy: Instead of stiff knee-high boots, I'm eyeing this slouchy tall style that hugs calves like a glove.
7. Almost Hunter: I love Hunter boots, too, but not the $100+ price tags. These $25 mini boots are identical, and they're even waterproof.
8. Must-Have Mules: Something between clogs and mules, these heeled slip-ons pack plenty of chic style with none of the arch ache.
9. Knit Flats: Mary Jane flats get a modern upgrade with these pointed-toe shoes . They're lightweight, versatile and mega sophisticated.
10. Fuzzy Boots: Not naming any names, but some fuzzy suede boots cost $175. This fur-lined pair is so similar that I can't tell the difference.
11. Two-Toned: With luxe cap toes, these black-and-beige slingbacks scream 'Chanel.' They're the perfect alternative to heels for weddings.
12. Wardrobe MVP: Suede penny loafers style well with jeans, dresses, trousers and even loungewear, so it's worth having this comfy pair on hand (or should I say, on foot).
13. Super Sleek: With buttery suede, plush memory foam and laces as straps, these one-of-a-kind shoes are equally sleek, comfy and sporty.
UsNow Fall Sale Alert : These chic fashion finds are up to 60% off - plus free shipping
Welcome to fall with our biggest sale of the season. Our favorite dresses, tops, handbags, and shoes are all on sale + free shipping. Inventory is limited so hurry before they're gone.
Your account Account Purchase Favorite News Address Digital Library Sign Out Privacy Policy Terms of Service Sign In Need an account? Sign up now! Sign In Up with your social account
Continue with Google --> --> --> --> Continue with Facebook --> --> Continue with Amazon --> Continue with Apple We won't post to any of your accounts
Sign Up Create a free account to access exclusive content, play games, solve puzzles, test your pop-culture knowledge and receive special offers. Already have an account? Login I agree to the terms of the Terms of Service , the Privacy Policy and receive emails from US Sign In Up with your social account
Continue with Google --> --> --> --> Continue with Facebook --> --> Continue with Amazon --> Continue with Apple We won't post to any of your accounts
Source: Celebrities
0 Comments